Hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books and Rachel @ Hello, Chelly, the goal of this challenge is to read any number of fantasy books to read in 2015. There are no set levels, it’s all up to you to decide how many books you would like to attempt.
For this challenge, I plan on reading 15 books (but I am hoping to read more if at all possible!)
Here is some information about the challenge:
- The challenge will run from January 1-December 31, 2015.
- All readers are welcome to take part in this challenge. In order to sign up, readers must link to their blogs or their Goodreads profile in the Linky provided.
- You can read as many fantasy novels as you’d like to. No levels for this challenge!
- There will be 2 giveaways, one at 6 months and one at the end of the year.
- Help spread the word. Tweet about the challenge using the official hashtag #flightsoffantasy.
How to participate:
- Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books.
- On the last Sunday of each month, there will be a personal update on the challenge by the two hosts.
- As mentioned, there will be giveaways! If you want to gain bonus entries for the giveaways, read any (or even all!) of these favourite fantasy books listed below:
- Joint Favourites: Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Fire and Thorns, Snow Like Ashes, Queen of the Tearling
- Alexa’s Favourites: Eon, Daughter of the Forest, The Elemental Trilogy, Song of the Lioness, The Hobbit
- Rachel’s Favourites: The Grisha Trilogy, Harper Hall Trilogy, The Fever series, The Winner’s Curse, Graceling