You can join the Goodreads group HERE
There’s a new topic every Wednesday, and you then list your Top 5 books related to the particular topic.
2019 Reading Resolutions
I’m not usually the best at keeping resolutions but there are some bookish/blogging resolutions I would like to make and keep this year.
1. Be more active in the blogging community again – This one is pretty self-explanatory. I have been really distant from the community aspect of blogging for the last couple of years. I definitely want to become more involved again.
2. Read 100 books and complete my Goodreads goal – I’ve completed the Goodreads yearly challenge every year for the last 5 years or so. I want to keep this up in 2019.
3. Take part in a couple of reading challenges (and actually stick with them this year) – I failed badly at this for the few years I took part before (2014, 2015, and 2016). I really want to do it right this year.
4. Catch up with my ARC’s – This might be the most important resolution for me. I have been terrible at keeping up with my ARC’s and I really desperately need to do better.
5. Read more 1980’s/1990’s YA fiction – I have been buying up a storm when it comes to vintage YA fiction and I really want to read more of it and review here on the blog.