Monthly Round-Up – May 2014
May hasn’t been a good month, for reasons I mentioned in my previous post here. I haven’t really managed to keep up with my reading this month and when I have found time to read, I have found it difficult to concentrate. It is no surprise then that May has been my least productive month as far as reading and blogging goes. I have had to drop some of the memes I was taking part in mainly due to not being able to find enough time to do everything I would like to do. Still, I have managed to get some reading done and some posting which I did not expect I would be able to do so I guess that is something.
Books I read this month:
Stay by Riley Hart (4/5 stars)
Adorkable by Sarra Manning (4/5 stars)
Hate List by Jennifer Brown (3/5 stars)
Breakabl by Tammara Webber (3/5 stars)
Adaptation by Malinda Lo (4/5 stars)
Books I reviewed this month:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Adaptation by Malinda Lo
Top Read of the Month:
Top Cover of the Month:
Ahem…shallow, I know, but hot damn!!
Not a whole lot going with my blog this month, for personal reasons mostly but also because I have hit a bit of a reading and blogging slump. Had to happen eventually, I suppose.
Eh…moving swiftly on. I might have to reconsider how many challenges I am actually going to take part in. I am beginning to think I will not be able to get through any unless I trim it down a bit.
On the blog:
- [1 May] Monthly Round-Up – April 2014
- [1 May] LGBT Challenge 2014: Sign Up Post
- [2 May] The Friday 56: Pride and Prejudice
- [2 May] Stacking the Shelves #14
- [7 May] Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame As Pieces of Art
- [7 May] Update – Personal
- [10 May] Stacking the Shelves #15
- [11 May] Fairy Tale Survey: Part 1
- [13 May] Top Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn’t
- [14 May] Waiting on Wednesday: Stray
- [14 May] WWW Wednesdays: Week 13
- [16 May] Quotes I Like: Stephen King
- [16 May] OCD and me: my strange reading habits
- [17 May] Stacking the Shelves #16
- [18 May] Cinder by Marissa Meyer ★★★★
- [18 May] Which Movie Princess are you?
- [18 May] Fairy Tale Survey: Part 2
- [20 May] Top Ten Books About Friendship
- [21 May] Waiting on Wednesday: Flat-Out Celeste
- [21 May] WWW Wednesdays: Week 14
- [22 May] 10 Young Adult Books I Must Read
- [23 May] Stacking the Shelves #17
- [26 May] Adaptation by Malinda Lo ★★★★
- [27 May] Top Ten Books I Would Like To See Made Into Movies
- [28 May] Waiting on Wednesday: Otherbound
- [28 May] WWW Wednesdays: Week 15
- [30 May] Sweet Valley High
- [31 May] Stacking the Shelves #18
- [31 May] Monthly Round-Up – May 2014
Well, that’s my wrap-up for May. I will be very glad to leave this month behind. What about you guys? What were your favourite books this month? Favourite posts? Favourite articles? Other fun stuff you have done? What did you get up to in the month of May?