I was nominated for this award ages ago by the lovely Jocelyn @ 52 letters in the alphabet. I must apologize for how long it has taken me to do this post. My life has been a bit hectic and crazy the last 6 months or so but that is really no excuse for how far behind I am with these posts!
I have been nominated for this award before but I am always so grateful for further nominations. It means a lot that people like to read my blog and would even consider it for an award.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven Facts About Me
- I used to play the cello when I was younger and can still read music even though I no longer play any musical instruments.
- I used to be terrified of the movie Jaws (even though I loved it at the same time). It scared me so much I developed a fear of water for a while – I was even afraid to get into the bathtub!
- I am a huge fan of Star Trek – especially Deep Space Nine and The Next Generation. My favourite race is definitely the Cardassians!
- I have an avid interest in photography and I really regret that I did not take any classes in the subject when I was still in education. I have read some books about technique and the like but it is not quite the same.
- I used to suffer from night terrors as a child. I was convinced if any part of me was not completely covered by sheets when I was lying in bed that I would be attacked – by what I am not exactly sure.
- I also used to sleepwalk (although I haven’t done it for years and years). I would quite often be found in strange places like sitting downstairs at the kitchen table when everyone got up in the morning or occasionally even trying to get out the front door – everything had to be locked up tight just in case I made an escape attempt lol. 😉
- I was really interested in art when I was younger and always had to carry a sketch pad and pencils around. I lost interest when I took art classes in high school (I really didn’t like the teacher). I am starting to regain my interest in drawing and painting but it is like taking little baby steps. I have lost a lot of the skills I had before and it can be quite frustrating. I am not going to give up again though. 🙂
This part is always so darn hard for me. I love so many blogs and bloggers it can be really hard trying to think of just five people to nominate. So… I am going to take the easy way out and nominate… YOU!
That’s right, anyone reading this post consider yourself nominated! There is absolutely no obligation to take part though if you do not wish to. I know there are many people who do not like awards and such on their blogs. I just want to let you know how much you are appreciated. <3