I am totally speechless and completely over the moon because I have just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Rosemarie @ A Reading Writer and Jasmine @ These Paper Words. Thanks so much to these two lovely ladies, I would urge anyone reading this post to check out their awesome blogs. I am very happy to be nominated for this (and just after being nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award yesterday!) and a little overwhelmed if I am being honest (but in a good way). This really means a lot to me. <3
EDIT: I was also nominated by Danielle @ Stories Unfolded – big thanks to Danielle as well! I am really grateful to have been nominated by such awesome bloggers. 🙂
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about me:
- I’m a vegetarian – have been since I was 12 years old.
- I have a phobia about flying insects.
- I have an honours degree in Communication Studies – I have been saying for years that I would love to go back and get my Masters. 🙂
- I like to collect things. My biggest collection is probably my Living Dead Dolls.
- I suffer from insomnia which is good for reading but not so good for getting up to work the next day.
- I am an avid gamer – I particularly love playing Role Playing games (Bioware rules!)
- I love animals but cannot have any pets because my partner is allergic.
Here are the lovely blogs I am nominating:
- Ner, Inês, & Carla @ A Cup of Coffee and a Book
- Faith @ Faith’s Book Nook
- Brigit @ Escape Inside the Pages
- Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove
- Gwen & Kate @ Gwen & Kate’s Library
- Erin @ I Think I’m Obsessed
- Claire & Nicole @ Bitches With Books
- Chelsea @ Books For Thought
- Jessie @ Books With Jessie
- Diana @ Brilliantly Novel
- Jordan @ Young Adult Book Madness
- Tiffany @ Beneath The Jacket Reviews
- Ashley @ Falling Down the Book Hole
- Clementine @ Hey, Library Girl!
No one is under any obligation to accept this award – I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your blog and how glad I am to have so many lovely blogs to follow!