I was very honoured to be nominated for this award for the second time by Drown in Melancholy – a blogger I really admire (go and check out her blog right now)! It wasn’t too long ago that I did this so I am not going to specifically nominate anyone this time round (if you are reading this and haven’t yet done this, or would like to do it again, consider yourself well and truly tagged!) but I wanted to answer the questions that Drown in Melancholy asked. 🙂
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
1. Did you collect something as a child? If yes, what was it?
She-Ra dolls and My Little Pony!
2. What is your favourite Make-Up Product?
I love Urban Decay – especially their Vegan Palette. I also have a slight addiction to Lush products…
3. Samsung phone or Iphone?
Iphone all the way!
4. What was the last concert you have been to? If you have never been to a concert, what concert would you like to go to?
We went to see Erasure a few years ago. I was never their biggest fan or anything but it was one of the best concerts I have been to – they really know how to put on a show!
5. What kind of blogs do you prefer to read the most?
Book blogs of course! But I also love blogs about TV/Movies and other geeky stuff! I have also been known to visit some fashion and beauty blogs now and again also.
6. If you could abstain from any of your senses, which would it be?
I really don’t think I would be able to do this – I need all my senses!
7. What was you favourite TV show as a kid? What is it now?
I used to love Fraggle Rock (showing my age here lol). Now I would probably say Game of Thrones.
8. Do you use Instagram? If not, what is your favourite application on your phone/tablet?
I don’t use Instagram as yet but it is on my list of things to look into. My favourite app is probably my Kindle app – portable reading wherever I go!
9. If you could choose to live in a book, which would it be?
Got to be Middle-Earth!
10. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother.