Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I added to my shelves this week:
| Bound by Night by Larissa Ione | The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher | Reaver by Larissa Ione | Lucas by Kevin Brooks | Flashes by Tim O’Rourke | The Orphan by Christopher Ransom | Matched by Ally Condie | Dirty London by Kelley York | The Young Elites by Marie Lu | Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian |
| Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly | Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand | The Here and Now by Ann Brashares | Captive by Aimée Carter | Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers | Hit by Lorie Ann Grover | Waterfall by Lauren Kate | Sand and Ruin and Gold by Alexis Hall |
What books did you add to your shelf this week?
bye for now!