Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
I haven’t actually done a STS post since the end of November so I have a lot to catch up on! Forgive the length of this post because I have all my Christmas book haul to take into account as well.
here are the books i added to my shelves:
Phew, that is a crazy amount of books! I know there will likely be some I have missed but nevermind! I am utterly exhausted now so I am going to go and have a nice cup of tea (or collapse – I haven’t made my mind up yet). 😀 Hope everyone has had a great week!