Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
I have not posted a STS post for ages. I haven’t been buying as many books as I used to so it’s been kinda pointless to try and post every week. Still, I miss doing these posts.
Books added to my shelves
this week the last few weeks:
| The Chronicles of Narnia box set by C.S. Lewis | Are You in the House Alone? by Richard Peck | The Power of Stars by Louise Lawrence | Moonwind by Louise Lawrence | Strictly for Laughs by Ellen Conford | Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson |
review copies acquired:
Hope everyone has had a great week!
The Oscar Isaac GIF above has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with books or anything in the above post – I just like seeing Oscar Isaac shake his booty lol. 😉