Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
This is the very first time I have taken part in this meme so although many folks across the blogosphere have been taking part since it was first introduced in May 2012, to keep things a little easier for myself I have decided to number this weekly round-up as Week 1, next week’s as Week 2 and so on.
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it seems like a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I have purchased this week:
Heavyweight by M.B. Mulhall, Secret by Brigid Kemmerer, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Something Like Spring by Jay Bell
Books borrowed from Amazon Prime Kindle Library:
*GIFs used do not belong to me*