Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I bought this week:
I know I already bought Fool’s Assassin but I couldn’t resist picking up a SIGNED copy! My copy of Heir of Fire has also been signed! I also picked up Forever (since I have the first 2 books and mean to to a re-read soon) and the last book in the Shadowfell trilogy. I also couldn’t resist picking up a copy of The Jewel – I have heard mixed reviews but I am hoping I will enjoy it.
Here are the ARC’s I got from Netgalley:
Every Ugly Word looks really powerful – I am looking forward to reading it. I was also intrigued by Artful (read a lot of Peter David in my teen years since he wrote a lot of Star Trek tie-in novels!) and also The Vines – not sure if it is something I will enjoy but willing to give it a shot anyway!