Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I have purchased this week:
From left to right: Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em by Angie Stanton, Broken Pieces by Riley Hart, I Want to Hold Your Hand by Stephanie Blackburn, Falling From the Sky by Nikki Godwin, Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin, American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin, and The Memory Game by Sharon Sant
Here are the ARC’s I got from Netgalley:
From left to right (top row): Intangible by C. A. Gray, Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn, Under Nameless Stars by Christian Schoon, Time After Time by Wendy Godding, (bottom row): Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine, Oblivion by Sasha Dawn, Reading Joss Whedon by Rhonda Wilcox, and The Year of the Rat by Clare Furniss
What books did you add to your shelf this week?