Warning: Use of undefined constant report_display - assumed 'report_display' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/brinsboo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/rating-report/rating-report.php on line 138
Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I have purchased this week:
Here are the ARC’s I got from Netgalley:
I went a bit mad on Netgalley this week (right after I promised myself I was going to stop requesting so many books and finally get caught up with reading/reviewing the ones I currently have outstanding).
What books did you add to your shelf this week?