I saw this challenge on Reading In Winter’s blog and thought it looked like fun! I wasn’t tagged but that has never stopped me before!
- The rules: answer the questions without searching the Internet or looking at your bookshelves and tag five bloggers.
I am not specifically tagging anyone, but if you would like to complete this consider yourself tagged! Just don’t scroll down too far or it will ruin the fun (hint: just look at the below image)!
1. Gone by Michael Grant
2. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
3. Fate’s Edge by Ilona Andrews
4. White Teeth by Zadie Smith
5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
6. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
7. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The rationale behind my answers:
1. This was an easy one – despite the fact I haven’t read the series!
2. I remember this one because of the really stunning cover.
3. Not a main character but there is a very important side character called George – that counts right?
4. No idea what made me think of this – the title/author just stuck in my head I guess even though I haven’t read it.
5. A favourite!
6. The June part was easy to remember because it is my birthday month!
7. The title is a bit of a clue but there is a knife on the cover (total guesswork on my part lol).
8. An awesome book and film. Sprung to my mind instantly!
9. Scarlet rules!
10. I was sitting right beside my copy of the book (no I didn’t peak at my bookshelf!)