I have been tagged for the Social Media Book Tag by the lovely Chelsea @ Books For Thought. Thanks Chelsea!! This tag was originally devised by FaultyDevices on YouTube and looks like a lot of fun (I personally LOVE doing tags)!
1. Twitter: Your favourite shortest book
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Short but very effective (and bloody scary at times)!
2. Facebook: A book that everyone pressured you into reading
Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie
This book has so many five star ratings on Goodreads and so many people I know love this – I feel like I was the odd man out with this one. I just felt meh about it.
3. Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
To be fair, historical fantasy is something of a niche genre but I have noticed lately a lot of people getting into this series and it’s one of the few that I can say I read not long after it first came out.
4. MySpace: A book you can’t remember if you liked it or not
Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
I know I have read this but I actually cannot remember anything about it or if I even liked it (sacrilege I know, I love Judy Blume’s other books honest!!)
5. Instagram: A book that was so beautiful that you had to Instagram it
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
This cover is just beautiful – I have shared it many times. I am just in awe at how amazing it is!
6. YouTube: A book that you’d love to see turned into a movie
Angelfall by Susan Ee
This would make a kick-ass movie (I think I remember hearing it has been optioned for a film already?)
7. GoodReads: A book that you’d recommend to everyone
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
This is one of my favourite feel-good reads. I love it – one of the best pieces of travel fiction I have ever read with a sweet but realistic love story to boot!
Please do not feel any obligation to take part – I just thought it might be something you would all enjoy!