I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Amanda @ Amanda’s Nose in a Book and by Anna @ Anna’s Reading List! I was extremely happy to be nominated for this award by these two lovely ladies. 🙂
Amanda’s blog is one I have been following obsessively for quite some time. Anna’s blog is one I have only recently started following but I wish I had discovered it much sooner. I wanted to firstly thank both Amanda and Anna for nominating me and also to encourage anyone who may be reading this to check out their blogs – they are both awesomesauce!!
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I used to play the cello when I was younger. Even though I gave up playing this instrument, I still really love hearing cello music.
- I am a complete coffee addict – I cannot function in the morning without at least one cup of coffee.
- I have a nickel allergy (probably caused by my piercings).
- I used to take ballet, modern dancing and tap lessons as a child – tap was my favourite! 😉
- I’m a vegetarian – have been since I was twelve.
- I love to buy make-up – even though I very rarely wear it anymore.
- I love buying stationary – a holdover from my student days, I think! 😀
Here are my nominations:
- Andie @ Thebookheap
- Hannah @ Obsessivereads
- Isa and Ren @ Words in a Teacup
- Danica @ Rainy Tree Reader
- Clare @ A Book and Tea
- Elisa @ Lost Inside The Covers
I know that is nowhere near the 15 but a lot of the blogs I follow either have a no award policy or have recently been nominated. The above bloggers are among those I really admire and I am (of course!) inspired by.