Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Blogging Confessions
- I am a total ‘pantser’ – sure I have ideas which I jot down but mostly I just go with the flow. If something springs into my mind I usually just write it then and there.
- I have hit a bit of a reading slump – I only read 2 books in June! This has been reflected in the amount of actual reviews I have been posting.
- Book reviews used to be my favourite thing to write but I since I varied my posting more – writing discussion posts and so forth – I find I enjoy that so much more. I love to ‘discuss’ books so that works more for me overall – sometimes reviewing can feel like you are writing a school report!
- I still get very excited when someone leaves a comment on one of my posts – I love the interactive side of blogging!
- I change my blog theme way too much – I get bored with the look of the look of my blog very easily.
- I am still a bit of a newbie at Twitter – It really is a great resource but I am never sure if I am using it correctly.
- I sometimes get jealous when I see other bloggers with physical ARC’s – I don’t really have the confidence to approach publishers directly though I do make good use of Netgalley and Edelweiss.
- Speaking of Netgalley, I went a bit click-happy when I first joined and I am still paying the price (my ratio is…not great). I made sure when I joined Edelweiss that I didn’t make the same mistake again.
- I worry that my blog isn’t as original as other blogs – I am so envious of the bloggers who can really put an interesting spin on things or have a really unique voice.
- I visit a lot of other blogs but I do not feel I comment enough. I adore getting comments on my blog and having discussions with those who have taken the time to stop by so I feel really terrible that I do not reciprocate quite as much.