Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
Wow, I am notoriously bad for never keeping my New Year Resolutions but that does not mean that I do not make them every. single. year. Got to make them to break them, right? 😉
My Resolutions for 2015:
- Improve my ARC ratio on Netgalley/Edelweiss – this is my top priority!
- Review more books – I have really lagged behind on this in the latter half of 2014. I am not going to this happen again in 2015!
- Write more original content on my blog – discussion posts have become my favourite thing to do but need to keep this up!
- Comment more on other blogs – I do visit other blogs every day but I definitely need to get down with the comment love!
- Become a bit more social media savvy – I am starting to get the hang of twitter but there is a lot more I need to learn about networking.
- Stop buying so many new books and actually read some of the ones that are cluttering my shelves – this is a must because I am seriously running out of room!
- Make my blog look more unique – I have been mucking around with my design and I think I have finally (FINALLY!!) come up with a design and colour scheme that I really like. I would now like to make everything look a bit more tied together. I love playing about with graphics (though I am far from being an expert!) and I would like to do more of this in 2015.
- Read more diverse books – I had a bit of a tendency to stick to my comfort zone in 2014 but I would really like to branch out a bit more in 2015. I think I got stuck in a rut and I do not want that to happen again.
- Complete my set challenges – I was so bad at this in 2014 – never again lol. 😛
- Go self hosted – not sure if I will get to this in 2015 or not but it is definitely something I have been pondering a lot lately.
bye for now!