Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
2. Read every Jane Austen novel – I have read a few (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility etc) but I have not read them all. I would particularly like to read Persuasion since I have loved every adaptation I have seen so far.
3. Attend BEA (Book Expo America) – I would really love to go one year but since I live in Britain the chances of it happening are pretty slim!
4. Buy a bookish item of jewellery – I saw some really pretty pieces of jewellery on Etsy that I would really like to order.
5. Have my own personal library – I would love to have a room (or several!) fully dedicated to my books!
6. Find out the true gender of the Fool from Robin Hobb’s Realm of the Elderlings series – I am of the personal opinion that the ambiguously gendered Fool is actually male but would love to find out for sure.
7. Have a discussion with some of my favourite authors one-on-one – I would love to meet my favourite authors! Top of my list would be Robin Hobb, Juliet Mariller, Richelle Mead, George R. R. Martin or Stephen King – to name just a few!
8. Get more signed books – I actually only have one signed book but would love to have more (preferably through meeting the authors at book-signings)!
9. Host a book club – This seems pretty unlikely since I know very few readers in real life. 🙁
10. Complete The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge – A mighty challenge but it looks pretty fun! For more information go to these links here and here. I have only read 32 on the list so have a while to go yet!
For more Top Ten Tuesday topics, check out the host site: The Broke and The Bookish