The Bookish Edition!
I saw this Tag on a blog I frequent the Book Nympho about a newish book Tag created by RayKayBooks on YouTube. Even though it’s the BookTube edition, and I personally do not have a BookTube channel, I thought it would be fun to do this post on my blog.
1. Would you rather read only trilogies or stand alones?
I would have to go with trilogies. The more story the better for me – even if it is frustrating waiting for the next part!
2. Would you rather read only female or male authors?
You know, most of the authors I read are female authors but I would really hate to be forced to choose. If I had to choose though I would have to go with female authors.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
I would prefer to give my money to an actual bookshop but since I mainly buy eBooks, namely Kindle books, I would have to say Amazon.
4. Would you rather all books become movies or TV shows?
Definitely TV shows so there would be more chance that important plot points would be included and not skipped or glossed over. There are some great TV adaptations of books out there – much harder to think of really great film adaptations.
5. Would you rather read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Reading only 5 pages per day would be a nightmare for me – I am a quick reader so that would hardly take me any time at all. Would have to go with 5 books per week (even though I am not reading as many as this at the moment but on a good week I could do so easily enough).
6. Would you rather be a professional reviewer or author?
I would love to have the talent and/or dedication to become an author but unfortunately I do not. Therefore, I would have to go with professional reviewer!
7. Would you rather only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
This is so hard – I re-read my favourite books a lot but I would also hate not ever being able to read anything new either. I would have to go with new books even though it would suck not being able to re-read my favourites.
8. Would you rather be a librarian or book seller?
I would really love to be a bookseller – having a quaint little bookshop that specialises in niche genres would be cool.
9. Would you rather only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
Now this is a real tough one. My favourite genre is fantasy although I love reading all kinds of books. I would not be able to never read fantasy again so sticking with my favourite genre it is!
10. Would you rather only read physical books or eBooks?
I prefer to read physical books but since space is always an issue I am going to go with eBooks since they are a lot more convenient and practical.
What about you dear readers? Which would you prefer out of the above?