2015 LGBT Challenge – sign up!
This is my second year taking part in this challenge, hosted by the lovely Cayce @ Niji Feels (formerly known as Fighting Dreamer). I signed up last year part-way through the challenge (after taking part in LGBT Month) and I knew I would be signing up again this year – from the beginning this time!
Here are the details:
- The challenge runs from 1 January through 31 December 2015.
- Like last year, each month there will be a mini challenge/theme/list/thingy.
- This year, there is no form/genre restriction (you can read whatever you want – young adult, new adult, adult, erotica, nonfiction, manga – as long as its LGBT).
- And the LGBT in the challenge’s name does not mean just LGBT, you can read any book that falls under the L(esbian) G(ay) B(isexual) T(ransexual) T(ransgender) Q(ueer) Q(uestioning) I(ntersex) A(sexual)+ spectrum.
- There will be link ups throughout the year (but the setup is going to be a little different from last year)
- All formats (print books, ebooks, audiobooks, comics) are eligible.
- Books can overlap with other challenges.
- (At… certain times) there will be surprise giveaways, as well as one big giveaway at the end of the year.
To sign up:
- Write a post joining the challenge (you have to have a blog to participate).
- Pick a level:
- YA ALLEGIANT: read 3-10 YA LGBT books
- GENRE HOPPER: read 3-10 LGBT books from any genre
- YA DEVOURER: 10+ YA LGBT books
- OMNIVOROUS BOOKGLUTTON: 10+ LGBT books from any genre
- Link your post here.
- If you tweet about the challenge/your LGBT post, use #LGBTChallenge2015 (you can also use this hashtag on Instagram).
I have decided to go for the omnivorous bookglutton level since I read a lot of LGBT fiction so this level should hopefully be achievable for me!
Here are some of the books I will be reading during the year but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know in the comments below!
Looking forward to starting this challenge!
bye for now!