2015 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge – sign up!
I am woefully behind on my Netgalley and Edelweiss ARC’s (especially Netgalley). One of the resolutions I have for 2015 is to try to get my ratio up – and this challenge looks like the perfect way to do that!
Hosted by Emily @ Falling For YA, this challenge was one I really wanted to take part in last year but I discovered it way too late and I had already signed up for a bazillion other challenges. I made a note to look out for this in 2015 so I am happy to finally sign up for this. 🙂
Here are the Guidelines:
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!
- Bronze – 10 Books
- Silver – 25 Books
- Gold – 50 Books
- Platinum – 75 Books
- Diamond – 100 Books
I am aiming for Bronze level at the moment but hoping to go a lot higher than that. Wish me luck!
It’s very easy to let your ARC’s pile up on top of you (not literally in this case as they are all eARC’s but you get what I mean!) and get really bogged down.
I try not to request too many but I made the fatal mistake of requesting too many when I first signed up thinking I would easily get through them all – and then I hit a months (months = plural) long reading slump and it all kind of escalated from there.
This challenge will help me get back on track and why not get a little more satisfaction from something I would be doing anyway? It’s a win/win!!
bye for now!