Books Too Good to Review Properly (I have no words!)
I’m pretty sure everyone has come across a book that you loved so much it was hard to adequately describe just how much of an impact it had on you. You struggle to find words to convey just how incredible a read it was.
This happens to me more often than I can count, which is kinda crap because I’m a book blogger who sometimes struggles to write reviews for my favourite books! This is not always the case but it happens enough to be irksome.
Of course, some books I haven’t reviewed because I read them well before starting my blog (or even predating my posting of reviews on Goodreads!) however all of my picks below are books that I have read multiple times and yet still haven’t been able to review them.
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
3. The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
5. Lord of the White Hell by Ginn Hale
6. Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
7. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
8. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. Warchild by Karin Lowachee
10. Melusine by Sarah Monette
You may be very shocked to see some of these books on this list because I never shut up about most of them but still find it really difficult to write reviews for all of them! To be fair, in recent years I have struggled more and more with reviewing (so my blog is less a place for reviews and more a place to discuss and share my book hauls) but I really want to get my mojo back. Maybe 2022 is the year? Who knows? Could happen! 🤷♀️