LGBT Month: April
The above LGBT Month event is being hosted by Cayce and Laura at the above blogs. I saw that a few blogs I follow had signed up for this event and since I always think that raising awareness is a good thing I decided to sign myself up too. I read a lot of LGBT books anyway, so taking part in this event is really just an added bonus. LGBT rights are important so this event is a really good thing to take part in and have some fun along the way!
So here is what the event is all about:
Here are the options for the READ-ALONG (to vote visit the host sites above):
So now, what do you need to do to sign up?
- Link up to your blog/channel/Goodreads/Twitter below. Your Name @ Blog/Channel or Goodreads/Twitter
- Then, write a sign up post! Include the description and the banner if you have a blog. If you’re just doing it on Goodreads/Twitter, just spread the message!
- You don’t have to straight away. Feel free to sign up now and talk about it later.
- Grab the button if you’d like.
What am I going to do?
- Finally write my outstanding reviews for: Secret by Brigid Kemmerer, Social Skills by Sara Alva, and Spencer by J. P. Barnaby.
- I also intend to read and review some of the LGBT books I have on my bookshelves (or most accurately my Kindle!) which includes some ARC’s I have requested from Netgalley. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Post a list of my favourite LGBT books.
- Lastly I will contribute a discussion piece on LGBT fiction. I am still formulating ideas at the moment but will update further very soon!