Monthly Round-Up – June 2014
June was a bit of a washout reading-wise. I only finished 2 books in the whole month which is not like me at all. I really need to catch up in July.
Books I read this month:
You Couldn’t Ignore Me If You Tried by Susannah Gora
Tristant and Elijah by Jennifer Lavoie
Books I reviewed this month:
Click on the above covers to go to my review
Top Read of the Month:
Top Cover of the Month:
Not a whole lot going on with my blog again this month. I hit a bit of a reading slump in May which seems to have followed me through into June also. Had to happen eventually, I suppose. I did reach my 300th post on this blog though!
Eh…moving swiftly on. I might have to reconsider how many challenges I am actually going to take part in. I am beginning to think I will not be able to get through any unless I trim it down a bit.
On the Blog:
- [1 Jun] Which of ‘The Breakfast Club’ are you?
- [3 Jun] Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer
- [3 Jun] The 300th – A Milestone
- [4 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday: Don’t You Forget…
- [4 Jun] WWW Wednesdays: Week 16
- [7 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #19
- [8 Jun] The Book Blogger Test
- [8 Jun] The Handwriting Tag
- [10 Jun] Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year
- [11 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday: Stitching Snow
- [11 Jun] WWW Wednesdays: Week 17
- [12 Jun] Brin’s Book Buzz: July 2014
- [14 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #20
- [15 Jun] The Chocolate Book Tag
- [17 Jun] Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
- [18 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday: A Thousand Pieces of You
- [18 Jun] WWW Wednesdays: Week 18
- [20 Jun] Buffy the Vampire Slayer Geekery
- [21 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #21
- [21 Jun] The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- [22 Jun] Tristant and Elijah by Jennifer Lavoie ★★★★
- [23 Jun] My Birthday Haul
- [24 Jun] Ten Book Cover Trends I Like
- [24 Jun] Ten things for a successful reading afternoon
- [25 Jun] Waiting on Wednesday: Oblivion
- [25 Jun] WWW Wednesdays: Week 19
- [25 Jun] The YA Prom: Blogger Style!
- [26 Jun] Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin ★★★★
- [27 Jun] Top Ten Animated Movies
- [27 Jun] The Friday 56: Double Love
- [28 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #22
- [28 Jun] Author Spotlight: Richelle Mead
- [30 Jun] Monthly Round-Up – June 2014
What about you guys? What were your favourite books this month? Favourite posts? Favourite articles? Other fun stuff you have done? What did you get up to in the month of June?