One Lovely Blog Award
I am totally speechless and completely over the moon because I have just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Rosemarie @ A Reading Writer and Jasmine @ These Paper Words. Thanks so much to these two lovely ladies, I would urge anyone reading this post to check out their awesome blogs. I am very happy to be nominated for this (and just after being nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award yesterday!) and a little overwhelmed if I am being honest (but in a good way). This really means a lot to me. <3
EDIT: I was also nominated by Danielle @ Stories Unfolded – big thanks to Danielle as well! I am really grateful to have been nominated by such awesome bloggers. 🙂
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about me:
- I’m a vegetarian – have been since I was 12 years old.
- I have a phobia about flying insects.
- I have an honours degree in Communication Studies – I have been saying for years that I would love to go back and get my Masters. 🙂
- I like to collect things. My biggest collection is probably my Living Dead Dolls.
- I suffer from insomnia which is good for reading but not so good for getting up to work the next day.
- I am an avid gamer – I particularly love playing Role Playing games (Bioware rules!)
- I love animals but cannot have any pets because my partner is allergic.
Here are the lovely blogs I am nominating:
- Ner, Inês, & Carla @ A Cup of Coffee and a Book
- Faith @ Faith’s Book Nook
- Brigit @ Escape Inside the Pages
- Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove
- Gwen & Kate @ Gwen & Kate’s Library
- Erin @ I Think I’m Obsessed
- Claire & Nicole @ Bitches With Books
- Chelsea @ Books For Thought
- Jessie @ Books With Jessie
- Diana @ Brilliantly Novel
- Jordan @ Young Adult Book Madness
- Tiffany @ Beneath The Jacket Reviews
- Ashley @ Falling Down the Book Hole
- Clementine @ Hey, Library Girl!
No one is under any obligation to accept this award – I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your blog and how glad I am to have so many lovely blogs to follow!
[…] just been nominated by Brin over @ Brin’s Book Blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m so flattered and completely psyched about this award. […]
Thank you so much for nominating me! I’ll make a post this weekend! 🙂
You’re very welcome missus! 🙂
Thank you so much for nominating me! It means so much that you enjoy my blog! 😀 I will definitely put up a post this weekend!
You’re very welcome – I <3 your blog!
Hey! Here’s my post! Thank you again for the nomination! http://escapeinsidethepages.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/one-lovely-blog-award/
You’re very welcome – love your answers! 🙂
[…] but I was nominated last week to receive the One Lovely Blog Award by Andie @ TheBookHeap and Brin @ Brin’s Book Blog! I really appreciate the nomination and, no duh, I’ll accept it. 🙂 And make sure to check […]
[…] want to send a HUGE thank you to Brin over at Brin’s Book Blog for nominating me for this award. I love hearing how much you guys like reading this blog. It makes […]
Thanks for the nomination Brin! <3 🙂
You’re most welcome! 😀