Stacking the Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality
what’s the buzz: weekly round-up and book haul
It has been a pretty quiet week, truth be told. I haven’t been feeling too terrific for the last couple of days so have mostly just been chilling out and trying to keep myself occupied. You wouldn’t think it would be so difficult considering how many books I’ve got on my shelves, how many streaming services there are, and how many games I’ve got to play but I just can’t seem to settle down on reading, watching, or gaming right now.
The only thing I haven’t seemed to have lost a taste for is shopping (which is problematic in itself since I am fast running out of cash!!)
- Alice in Wonderland and ADSOM (As Travars) book sleeves from Book Chic Boutique: I love both of these designs! I’ve been trying to decide on a favourite but I just can’t!
- Lan Wangji plush from eBay, The Untamed acrylic stand from Aitai Kuji, Lan Wangji face-to-face pin from KRScentic, Jiang Cheng pin from Foxipins, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian pin from eBay: So many Untamed-themed goodies this week! I love them all so much!
- Clock watch necklace from One Dotty Duck: I love steampunk-themed jewellery but this one might just be my favourite yet…
On the blog:
- [3 Jun] Books that Give Off Summer Vibes
- [4 Jun] Famous People on Book Covers #2
- [7 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #199
Party Line by A. Bates | Final Exam by A. Bates
Conventionally Yours by Annabeth Albert | The Disasters by M.K. England
Find Me by Anne Frasier | The One to Stay by Emrys Apollo
Stay Always by Jamie Lake | The Trainer by Jamie Lake
Small Town Charmer by A.J. Lange | Fading by Cindy Cipriano
Unknown Number by Victoria Hyder | The Fae and the Fallen by Brittni Chenelle
The Frost Eater by Carol Beth Anderson | Rival Princes by Jaxon Knight
The Last Text by Alice Winters | Ashes to Ashes by Jason Banks
Timid by Perry Devney | Veins of Gold Charlie N. Holmberg
I Broke into his Office Jessica Frances | In the Wake of Wanting by Lori L. Otto
Leave a Reply