Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
here are the books i added to my shelves this week:
I have been really looking forward to All the Rage – I am anticipating a totally gut-wrenching experience based on Courtney Summers other works. Alice in Wonderland High looks like an interesting take on an old classic and Moonlight & Ashes looks like a really great Cinderella retelling.
I bought Sabriel awhile ago so when the rest of the series was going for £0.99 apiece I had to grab them. I have been wanting to read this series for ages so now I have no excuse!
I also picked up these three books. Don’t know too much about them but the blurbs sounded interesting and the covers are pretty stunning as well.
I have Talon so was happy when I was approved for Rogue – need to get on reading this series. City of Fae also looks really interesting as do Daughter of Glass and Nothing Like Looking.