Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
here are the books i added to my shelves this week:
No books bought this week (hey the book-buying ban finally kicked in!) but I did pick up a couple of freebies and was approved for a few ARCs.
Consequences looks awesome! I was alerted to this kindle deal by the lovely Heather @ My Fiction Nook. I also picked out The Novice (it’s for my birthday so don’t have it yet) and I just had to pick up the prequel when it was free for kindle on Amazon.
Gathering Deep has a really awesomely creepy cover and it sounds like an intense read. Really looking forward to starting this! I also picked up Under the Lights which also looks like a good read.