Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Third week’s the charm! It’s kinda fun looking back over my purchases each week (not to mention a great way to keep track of what I have and haven’t bought!)
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I have purchased this week:
Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi | Shadow of Wings by Linda Gayle | Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz | The Secret of the Isobel Key by Jen McConnel | Charm and Strange by Stephanie Kuehn | Splintered by A.G. Howard | Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Here are the books my fiancé bought me for Valentine’s Day:
Somewhat alternative titles I know, and not really ‘romantic’ for Valentine’s Day, but I chose them and was in the mood for something a little different!
Here are the books I got for free on Kindle:
Here are the ARC’s I got from Netgalley: