Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Book Characters Sitting At My Lunch Table
I am a bit late with this post (currently up to my eyeballs with decorating!) but better late than never I suppose! Here are the characters I would love to have sitting at my lunch table (were I still in school that is!):
1. Gansey from the Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Me and Gansey would be tight (tight I tell you!) He could bring along the rest of the gang too!
2. Quintana from the Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta
You would never be bored with Quintana around – you just never know what is going to fall out of her mouth! Definitely would be entertaining!
3. Peeta from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Peeta is just so nice and sweet! You always need a genuinely nice friend in your lunch crew and Peeta fits the bill for sure!
4. Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
C’mon, you cannot tell me that you would be bored with Hermione at your table – girl has serious knowledge skills!
5. Ponyboy from the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
I like quiet, reflective types and Ponyboy certainly fits the bill. He definitely would be a great addition to my lunch gang.
6. Ari from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Ari is a guy of few words but you know he has a lot going on in there. I would love trying to get him to open up over pack lunches!
7. Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I just love Jonah Griggs (I can’t think of him without both names for some reason!) – he definitely would be welcome at my table.
8. Micah from Falling from the Sky by Nikki Gordon
Micah is just so sweet but funny too. He would be the perfect best friend type. I could definitely see him keeping everyone entertained.
9. Luna from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Luna is awesome and I love that you never know what she might come away with (similar to Quintana actually). I tend to like the misfits (being pretty much one myself). 😉
10. Varen from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
I like how anti-establishment Varen is. He doesn’t try to fit in with anyone and I like folks who are very much true to themselves in that way.
a.k.a. All the cool kids! 😉
Yep, I went back in and added this GIF! #SorryNotSorry