Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get
There are a lot of books that I am eager to read out there. I tend to read series more than stand-alones so I well know the frustration at having to wait for the next book to come out. Here are some books where I am anxious for the sequel (either it isn’t out yet or I have yet to find the funds to buy it!):
1. The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin: I think I might be waiting a long time for this (EDIT: this is Brin from the future – this waiting on this book 5 years later!)
2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer: I do love a good villain P.O.V. – can you imagine how batsh*t Levana’s stoey is going to get??
3. Fool’s Quest by Robin Hobb: Such a nasty, cruel cliffhanger at the end of the last book – I honestly cannot wait to see how it is resolved!
4. Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes: Every book so fa in this series has had a wicked cliffhanger – the last one was no exception! Need to follow-up now!!
5. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews: This series is one of my favourites so I can’t wait for the next entry. I adore Kate so much!!
6. Oblivian by Kelly Creagh: This series has me shook – honestly, I can’t believe the note it ended on in the last book – need the finale no please!
7. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead: I don’t love this series as much as Vampire Academy but I do ship Syndey and Adrian so I am eagerly awaiting this book to see how their relationship develops.
8. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman: I didn’t love the first book as much as I wanted to but I am definitely eager for the sequel!
9. Winter by Marissa Meyer: This series has been great so far, so I know the final book will definitely be worth the wait!
10. End of Days by Susan Ee: I adored the first book, was mildly disappointed by the second but very hopeful for a turnaround in the third book – fingers (and toes!) crossed!