Book Characters I’d Like To Adventure With
It’s Tuesday which means it’s time for another TTT post! This week’s topic is ‘Bookish People I’d Like To Meet’ but I’ve spun the topic a little bit to instead list some bookish characters I’d love to go on an adventure with (for various reasons). So, without any further ado, here are my top ten picks!
1. Puck from the Vicious Faeries series by Natalia Jaster
Who wouldn’t want to go on an adventure with Puck? He’s fun, irreverent, and sexy – my favourite combination! He would be able to charm his way out of any dicey situation that’s for sure. 😉
2. Cardan Greenbriar from the Folk of the Air series by Holly Black
Cardan would be a very entertaining adventure companion (if you could pull him away from his vices that is!) He is another charmer (when he wants to be) with a quick and oftentimes vicious wit.
3. Jos Musey from the Warchild series by Karin Lowachee
Jos is maybe not an obvious choice but he would be very handy companion due to his significant fighting training and ability to adapt to any situation. I would definitely want him in my corner.
4. Katsa from the Graceling series by Kristin Cashore
C’mon, her ‘Grace’ is survival for pity’s sake – she is for sure someone I would want around for my adventuring excursion/s! Plus, she is a kickass character who would handy in a fight or two…
5. Atreu from the Cadeleonian Series by Ginn Hale
Atreu is a character that grew on me a lot throughout this entire series and, apart from his penchant for getting into trouble, would be an amiable and entertaining guy to adventure with.
6. Adrian Avashkov from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
Ah Adrian, maybe not so great in a fight but definitely a character I would willingly spend time with on my travels – I would certainly never be bored that’s for darn sure!
7. Baz Pitch from the Simon Snow series by Rainbow Rowell
Baz and I could spend many adventures together – the snark would be immense!! I would just have to stop him from going for the jugular (in more ways than one haha!)
8. Mildmay Fox from the Doctrine of Labyrinths series by Sarah Monette
Mildmay is a former assassin (making him a handy person to have around) but I would want him there because he is actually a sweetheart of a character who is loyal to a fault. He would have your back at all times once you gain his trust.
9. Lila Bard from the Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab
Lila Bard is awesome which is a helluva good enough reason to have her as an adventure partner. She lives and breathes for adventure which would make her such a great choice!
10. The Fool from the Realm of the Elderlings series by Robin Hobb
I would have the Fool along for no other reason than he is my favourite bookish character of all time but he is also a seasoned adventurer and lively travelling compatriot!