You can join the Goodreads group HERE
You get a new topic every Wednesday, and you then list your Top 5 books related to the particular topic.
today’s topic is: favourite fancasts
Everyone always has a certain idea of what a character looks like in their head when reading a book. I don’t necessarily picture characters with specific people in mind but it is fun to try and pair them up!
1. Domhnall Gleeson as Mildmay Foxe from Sarah Monette’s Doctrine of Labyrinths series
It’s a pity that this gif doesn’t show the scar Domhnall had for playing Bill Weasley – it was this role that convinced me he would be a perfect Mildmay!
2. Boyd Holbrook as The Fool from Robin Hobb’s Realm of the Elderlings series
Just imagine him clean-shaven – I really think he could pull off the Fool’s somewhat androgynous appearance. In his model days, Boyd Holbrook was almost too pretty to be real.
3. Cole Sprouse as Jos Musey from Karin Lowachee’s Warchild series
I think Cole could definitely convey the angst machine that is Jos Musey. The dark hair for his role as Jughead was the clincher for me!!
4. Lydia Graham as Blue Sargent from Maggie Stiefvater’s The Raven Cycle trilogy
This is a popular choice on Tumblr and I really cannot argue with it – Lydia Graham would make a perfect Blue for me.
5. Aidan Turner as Azriel from Sarah J. Maas’ A Court of Thorns and Roses series
The smoulder. The intensity. Aidan Turner practically IS Azriel. I really cannot imagine anyone else now that I have him in my mind’s eye.