You can join the Goodreads group HERE
You get a new topic every Wednesday, and you then list your Top 5 books related to the particular topic.
Today’s Topic is: Goals
–These do not need to be reading goals specifically, they can be any goals you want to talk about. Reading goals, blog/channel/instagram goals, personal goals…anything!–
1. Take part and complete reading challenges: This is a biggie for me. I signed up for about four challenges last year (and even more than that the year before…) and never completed any of them. I really want to take part and actually smash my targets this year!
2. Blog at least once a week: Again, I really slacked off in 2016. There were weeks I didn’t post anything at all and it was really getting me down (my motivation was at an all-time low to be honest). I want (no, more like NEED) to do better this year.
3. Keep up with photo challenges on Instagram: I got really into Bookstagram in 2016 and had so much fun taking part in photo challenges. I want to keep this up in 2017.
4. Get back to my goal of reading (or sometimes re-reading) vintage young adult books and posting reviews of these on the blog: I love collecting old children/young adult books so a couple of years ago I made a pledge to myself to read these and review on the blog. I really want to make a proper go of this in 2017.
5. Have fun with blogging again: This is the most important of my goals. I really want to enjoy blogging again. There is no point keeping this blog up and running if there is no fun in it anymore so I want to rediscover the joy and get enthused about blogging/reading again.