Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Here are the Rules
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
here are the books i added to my shelves this week:
I know this post is a little late but better late than never right? I have been having problems with my internet connection this week which is one of the reasons I have not been around much. The other reason is that I caught the flu which is really sucky because I just got over a dose of the cold a few weeks ago!
Apologies to everyone who commented over the last week or so – I feel really bad about not commenting back sooner but between my crappy internet connection (which has supposedly been fixed by an engineer but is still acting up) and my general ill-health I haven’t been able to keep up with blogging much. Hopefully, I have caught up with everything but I may have missed a comment or two.
Anyway, back to my haul for this week. I didn’t think I had much to add but I forget about all of the freebies and approvals I had this week.