what’s the buzz: weekly round-up and book haul
No, I haven’t literally fallen off the face of the earth – I’ve just been obsessively playing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition every spare moment! You would think I hadn’t already played the games dozens of times before but I’ve still been thoroughly engrossed and neglected everything else (even reading!)
One thing it hasn’t stopped me from doing is buying books and related merch though! (Psst, I’ll let you in on a little secret: that will NEVER happen!!)
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition from GameUK: I am so beyond happy to finally have this in my grubby paws! I love the ME series…
- Pre-order swag for Bone Crier’s Dawn: I am super-excited with the swag for this – I love bookmarks especially!
- Mass Effect, TGCF, and SVSSS pins from Sartizan: I was so happy to get these pins which I pre-ordered a while back – they are beyond awesome!
- Final Fantasy XV pins from Addignishop: I actually bought these with my Christmas money but due to COVID they were delayed until the mail opened up again. So worth the wait!!!
- Bookish pins from AlyesasWorld: I finally got the Addie forget-me-not pin! I was gutted when it sold out before…
- 2HA pin set from EpiphanyArtStudioUS: I pre-ordered these a few months ago and they finally arrived (and they are absolute perfection!)
- Mass Effect pins from Sartizan: I have the entire set now (just waiting on EDI which I ordered alongside a pre-order). I’m so happy to have them all.
- WangXian pin from AliExpress: I couldn’t resist this pin (though I admit, I was expecting a different colour background but the pin is cute either way so I’m happy).
On the Blog: