Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Here are the rules:
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
Here are the books I added to my shelves this week:
Not much book-buying this week. Sorry my post is a little sparse (I am ever so slightly hungover after my work’s Christmas night out last night – it was not a good idea to be boozing it up until 3am!) 😉
| Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes |
| Ticker by Lisa Mantchev | Mind Games by Teri Terry | How to Fly with Broken Wings by Jane Elson |
| Dark Prayer by Natasha Mostert | The After House by Michael Phillip Cash | Rock War by Robert Muchamore |
I need to get Gathering Darkness! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!
I had to read it immediately – it is definitely the best one yet!! Hope you enjoy it when you do get it! 🙂
Looking forward to reading Dark Prayer next week! Happy Reading!
It does look awesome – I have enjoyed the author’s previous works so looking forward to this one! 🙂 Hope you enjoy it too. 🙂
I got Ticker from netgalley too 😀
Yay!! Hope you enjoy it! 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 You too!