Stacking The Shelves – a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Participants are to create their own Stacking the Shelves post and link bank to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- Posts can be laid out any way you want.
- The host site posts updates on a Saturday but bloggers taking part can post any day they choose.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on a Saturday and add your link.
- Visit other participants sites to find out what they have added!
The rules are simple and it is a really fun way to showcase your books and see what other bloggers are excited about this week! Not to mention the fact that it is a good way to interact with and get to know other bloggers!
My post is late this week (got a lot of stuff on so haven’t been as active on my blog as I would have liked). I am really behind on commenting etc. but hoping to catch up soon.
here are the books i added to my shelves this week:
Hope everyone had a great week!
I have read The Dead House, Cage of Deceit and I loved all of them and hope you do as well. Great haul of books.
Grace @ Books of Love
Glad to hear that you enjoyed them – I’m even more excited for them now, if that’s possible!!
Ooh another colouring book, I really need to invest in one for sure. I hope you enjoy all your new books and have a fab week.
I have wanted to buy a colouring book for ages and finally caved after seeing so many bloggers having fun with them. 😉