Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish
Sigh… yeah, I have rather a lot of series I haven’t gotten around to finish yet. It’s a real problem for me. There are various reasons why but here are the ones that spring most immediately to mind:
1. The Riftwar Cycle series by Raymond E. Feist: I have been reading this series for years but I got a little fatigued keeping up with the later novels. I intend to catch up at some point.
2. Adaptation series by Malinda Lo: I read and loved the first book but haven’t got round to reading the second (and last) book Inheritance.
3. The Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan: I still have the last book Unmade to read. I am expecting a lot of angst in this one and I guess I am a bit scared to continue?
4. Shadowfell series by Juliet Marillier: I love her books so much but I still have only read the first book in this series despite owning the whole set.
5. Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead: I have only read the first and second book. I have heard the last two books are a little disappointing so I have been putting off reading them for ages (like, years).
6. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead: I have no idea why I haven’t read the last two books. I think it might be because I cannot bear the thought of no more Adrian Ivashkov in my life!!
7. Burn for Burn series by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian: I don’t know why I haven’t read the last book. No excuse really.
8. Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle: I have been putting off reading the final book for a while. I just don’t want the series to be over.
9. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater: I read the first book and wasn’t too keen. I now want to give the series a second chance after reading (and loving) the rest of Maggie’s books.
10. Nevermore series by Kelly Creagh: I am giving myself a bit of leeway with this one because the last book only came out a few months ago after a long wait.
I read the Riftwar years ago and liked it a lot, but I didn’t read all of them (the later ones).
I kind-of drifted away from the series myself but the earlier books were really good. 🙂
I’ve got Bloodlines too! I’ve only read the first book though, so I’m definitely behind. And I’ve always wanted to read The Riftwar Saga but there are just sooo many of them. It’s really intimidating!
Great list! 🙂
The Riftwar series is HUGE – I’m not so sure I would have started it if I had known how many books were going to be released lol. 😉