I came across the Find Me tag on Christy and Erica’s blog Novel Ink. It looked like a lot of fun so I thought I would take part! Hope these lovely ladies do not mind me joining in!
Find Me Tag
Anyone who follows this blog will know I just love doing tags – and I don’t sit around waiting to be tagged either – if I see a tag I like I will just jump right in!
- We are going to list 10 categories and you have to find one book in each category!
- You can either list the titles of the book, or the pictures, really whatever you want to do, it’s totally up to you!
- You can also tag as many people as you want, but those who are tagged are not obligated to do it!
- The only thing we ask is that you link back to Novel Ink!
1. The word “GONE” in the Title
2. Book with a Weapon on the Cover
3. Book with a Moon
4. Girl in a White Dress
5. Couple Kissing
6. Book with a Sunset
7. Book with Headphones
8. Book with Water
9. Book with a Flower
10. Book with Heart(s)
That was a lot of fun! I am really glad I came across this tag – thanks to the ladies @ Novel Ink for coming up with this. As for who I am going to tag to do this, well I tag… YOU!
That’s right, I tag anyone reading this who would like to do this tag to join in the fun. Please link back to the originators and I would also really love to see your answers too so link up in the below comments. 😀