Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is:
Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer
Nothing like sitting sunning yourself at the beach with a great book for company! I love the beach – nothing like the sea air to encourage a bit of impromptu/planned reading!
1. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson: I really enjoyed Morgan Matson’s Second Chance Summer last year so this book is a must!
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: Throne of Glass has been on my TBR list for ages – now that I have read A court of Thorns and Roses I must read everything Sarah J. Maas has written thus far!
3. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh: Only recently purchased but long anticipated – this book is definitely near the top of my TBR list.
4. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace: This book looks so good – perfect reading for those warm summer days (and nights).
5. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland: Heard so many good things about this book – I can’t wait to read it!
6. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler: I really enjoyed Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler and this book looks like it is going to be just as utterly charming.
7. More Happy than Not by Adam Silvera: I cannot wait for this book to come out – it looks awesome!
8. On the Fence by Kasie West: I have bought nearly all of Kasie West’s books but not read any yet – this one looks like the perfect place to start this summer!
9. End of Days by Susan Ee: It’s finally here!! Must get on this post-haste!! Everything else will be on a back-burner until this is read!
10. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: This is already out in the US but us UK folks need to wait until next month – I am still pouting about it!